The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Sunday, July 02, 2006

    Working Life

    My first weekend of my working life is about to zoom pass me. Now I can fully understand how Yao felt last time when he lament about it being Sunday. Work has not been what I have thought. Yao has been very encouraging since he had already experienced all the stuff I'm experiencing now...


    Tomorrow is the starting of a new week. I miss being a student.. I really miss studying.. Hahaha.. I miss NUS very very much. In one week time, I'm going to go back to NUS for the one last time and then... that will mark the end of my education lide and the start of my working life...


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 10:18 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela